Roy Beale, Head of Media Relations
Roy.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07825 165 329
Jill Parsons, Senior Media Relations Manager
Jill.email@example.com / 07342 077 904
Andrew McLagan, Media Relations Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07795 306 666
Jasmine Cutajar, Media Relations Executive
email@example.com / 07554 332 847
St. James’s Place (SJP) is a leading UK wealth management organisation. Founded in 1991, SJP was listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1997 and is a FTSE 100 company with over £143 billion funds under management. The company provides face-to-face advice to clients based on their individual needs and circumstances, adapting the advice as requirements change over time to ensure that recommendations remain appropriate.
- Alexandra Loydon, Director – Partner Engagement & Consultancy, St. James's Place
- Claire Trott, Divisional Director – Retirement & Holistic Planning, St. James's Place
- Dr. Sarah Ruggins, Head of Multi-Asset Research, St. James's Place
- Andy Payne, Head of St. James's Place Academy, St. James's Place
- Eddie Grant, Director - Technical Connection, St. James's Place
- Tony Müdd, Divisional Director – Development & Technical Consultancy, St. James's Place
- Sam Turner, Head of Responsible Investing, St. James's Place
- Unit Trusts
- Financial Advice
Share this post
Choose a social network to share with, or copy the shortened URL to share elsewhere
Customise your preferences for any tracking technology
These trackers are used for activities that are strictly necessary to operate or deliver the service you requested from us and, therefore, do not require you to consent.
These trackers help us to deliver personalized marketing content and to operate, serve and track ads.
These trackers help us to deliver personalized marketing content to you based on your behaviour and to operate, serve and track social advertising.
These trackers help us to measure traffic and analyze your behaviour with the goal of improving our service.
These trackers help us to provide a personalized user experience by improving the quality of your preference management options, and by enabling the interaction with external networks and platforms.